Custom printed fabric.
Sample prints (Strike Off)
In stock fabric with your custom sample print.
Custom prints including fabric average cost $10.00 -$15.00 per yard, with 100 yard order.
For Sample print and premium fabric pricing please inquire.
Gurantee to protect the copyright of all designs and customer's information. Will not show any design from clients on line or send to other people.
The format of file can be TIF,PSD,BNG,AI ,JPEG and so on.
- The DPI must be 300 to make sure the printing will not be blurry.
- If the file is too big, suggest to upload the file to cloud storage(dropbox, google driver, or WeTransfer) and share the link for us to download.
Turn around time:
5-7 days for sample strikes off. 15-20 days for bulk order.
Methods of payment:
50% deposit, 50% balance before delivery
CREDIT CARD, Zelle, PayPal
- By ground ETA varies on clients location.
-The shrinkage rate is about 3%-5%. All the fabric have been preshrunk.
-Color fastness is more than Grade 4. Yoganastix uses eco-friendly, Non-toxic water-based inks.
-The flaw control less than 5%.
-When done in bulk, the color will above 95% match the strike off.
-The color on the fabric is as bright as the design file.the fabric is super
soft and smooth.
-For the basic fabric, we use high quality yarn to knit, and can control the
weight and width of the fabric stable.
-All the fabric check twice by QC before send out.
-If the fabric has any issue, please take the pictures and let us know. We
will reprint the flaw or refund the flaw part.
Cutting & Sewing service:
- We provide cutting and sewing service. We also
Support small wholesale,
Contact us: Brettcmatheson@gmail.com
We love to hear from our customers so please contact us anytime with
questions, comments, complaints, compliments, or suggestions. We
really listen to our customers and their feedback so we can provide you
the best shopping experience possible!
CUSTOM MADE ECO-APPAREL
We are your direct source for custom made apparel.
Our Digital Apparel Micro Factory, can create eco-friendly apparel on demand and in extremely short timelines.
In 5 steps you can go from design to product.
- We create & prepare a garment prototype using digital renderings.
- Pick from variety of soft eco-fabrics and patterns using color management software & you are now ready to digitally print
- Embed your design into eco-fabric using heat to vaporize non-toxic water-based ink.
- Automated lasers cut the fabric into patterns.
- Fabric sewn using semi-automated machines assisted by smart software.